Sunday, November 17, 2013

Assignment #6: Steve Jobs' Talk

Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement Address



I learned a lot from Steve Jobs' Talk.
He told us three stories.

The first story is about connecting the dots.
In the first story, Jobs told us about his background and experience when he was young.
He also told us why he dropped out that he never regret making this decision.
I very like a sentence in this story.
"You have to trust that the somehow connect in your future."
Find something that I trust. Believe myself and go on.

The second story is about love and loss.
He told us that we have to find what we love.
In the second story, I learned that.
Working will fill a large time of everyone life, and the only way to do what I believe is great work.
Keep looking! Don't settle! It's very important!

The third story is about death.
He taught us that the most important tool he had ever encountered to help him make the big choices.
The tool is remembering that I'll be dead soon.
"If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right."
Time is limited and precious.
So we have to know what we truly want to become.
I'm moving forward to my goal.
"Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish."
This is the most significant word.

No comments:

Post a Comment