Friday, October 25, 2013

Assignment #5: How do you like ESL Randall's Cyber Listening Lab as a language learning resource?

English listening is a problem for me.
I couldn't find  useful ways upgrading my listening level before I was in high school.
I think that English magazines is a good way to train my listening.
But I seldom use online website to learn English.
I obtained a lot of English website in the college courses because the teacher is very hard to introduce.
ESL Randall's Cyber Listening Lab is a great useful tool for learning English listening.
It provides a lot of articles to let us choose.
The most worthy thing to mention is that these articles distinguish three levels.
This advantage makes us to practice more convenient.
Each article also provides resolution.
Therefore, we can confirm right or wrong.
So, this is a wonderful website.








No comments:

Post a Comment