Monday, September 23, 2013

#1 Greeting!



Hi, everyone.

My name is Zhi-ling Huang. I graduated from the National Chang-Hua Senior School of Commerce.

My personality is very down-to-earth.

My interests are reading, listening to music and watching movies.

I am glad that I entered the National Taipei College of Business.

In this year, I learned a lot in college.

The teachers are very hard and diligently teach us that this is a greatly cherished thing.

I hope that life and schoolwork can be more fulfilling in sophomore year.


5 comments:

  1. hey~ my lover~
    i love u XD chu chu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello~Zero Zero
    Hahahaha
    I'm not your mom, ok?
    I'm happy to be friend with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Zhi-ling Huang.
    I'm your good friend, Iris.
    See you tomorrow.
    Don't be late!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Zhi ling~
    You are an interesting girl.
    I like you so much.

    ReplyDelete